Contextual marketing technology has shifted the landscape of email in new, sometimes unpredictable ways. Many email marketers are still unsure of the best ways to take advantage of the latest breakthroughs to personalize messages based on real-time conditions. To address this knowledge gap, Liveclicker assembled the industry’s most comprehensive study ever, surveying over one billion real-time content interactions, to uncover what works, what doesn’t, and to point marketers in the right direction.
Listen to Liveclicker on Tuesday, December 6, 2016, 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM MST for the latest news on contextual email marketing.
Join this webinar to learn:
- Why contextual marketing represents a sea-change in the field of email personalization
- How to integrate contextual marketing into your email program
- When – and when not to – take advantage of contextual personalization within the email channel
- Which contextual marketing components drive the highest engagement
- Avoid common pitfalls that stifle program performance
2016 Contextual Email Marketing Report
The topic of this webinar will be on the research and findings of Liveclicker’s latest 2016 Contextual Email Marketing Report. Rory Carlyle and Justin Foster will be discussing the benefits of contextual email marketing and when it is best to integrate contextual content into email campaigns. Get actionable insights that can be used immediately to improve your email campaigns!