Today, we’re excited to announce the newest release of our popular video-in-email product, VideoEmail, formerly known as Video Email Express.
You might wonder why we chose to upgrade the system. After all, Video Email Express always enabled senders of email to bring messages to life, drive higher recipient engagement, and increase video views with fully embedded video in email – without the drawbacks that held back video in email for years. For us, it basically came down to the fact that we felt Video Email Express was not good enough. With the all-new VideoEmail, we wanted to release a product to the world that pushed the boundaries of what senders could achieve with embedded video in email, redefined how easy it was to video-enable email messages, and provided the advanced video in email analytics sophisticated senders required.
If you’re interested in learning more about the new VideoEmail, we’d encourage you to sign up for our upcoming webinar. You’ll get an opportunity to preview all the latest functionality, hear about recent changes to the video in email landscape, and ask questions in an expert deep-dive Q&A. Space in the webinar is limited so register today.
- All-new user interface: create, manage, and analyze video email embed codes faster than ever before
- All-new Clip Builder wizard (>50% faster)
- Click tracking for embedded video, .GIF animations, and static images
- Consolidated reporting dashboard
- Auto-generated YouTube embed for Gmail
- Preview and replace right-click image composite for Hotmail/Outlook.com
- Preview and replace .GIF animation
- Preview and replace HTML5 poster
- Automated email alerts when account reaches a user-defined impression threshold
- Enhanced account management for agencies and ESPs managing multiple clients
- Enhanced support for Safari and Chrome on Mac
- Upload directly from YouTube
- Enable/disable .GIF animations on-the-fly during clip creation
We hope you enjoy using VideoEmail as much as we enjoyed building it.