This blog is dedicated to bringing you the latest and greatest from the world of video distribution, with a focus on video in and video with email. We’ll highlight campaigns from organizations delivering video in email, profile ongoing industry trends, and share the latest best practices.
The focus here is tactical. We want to give our readers the ‘down and dirty’ of what can be accomplished using video in email, plus outline important pitfalls. If you’re an HTML email coder, email designer, or email marketing manager, you’re in luck. This blog was made for you. If you’re a CMO, VP, or Director, well, we like you, too. But, you’ll need to be the kind of leader who cares about what’s going on in the trenches in order to extract value.
This blog is about diving right in. Let’s start with a tactics-oriented webinar! This Thursday, my company, Liveclicker, is sharing a free webinar at 10:30AM Pacific / 1:30PM Eastern focused on the state of video in email. You can register to attend here.
Some of the toughest issues facing video in email are on the docket, do don’t miss it! Here’s what we’ll cover:
- Case studies highlighting 5 marketers that have achieved success using video in email, as well as a couple who failed
- Mail clients capable of displaying video in email and the ones yet to catch up
- Example campaigns that delivered video in email to 60% or more of the subscriber list, along with a few best practices to maximize video in email penetration
- Review when it’s a good idea to use video in email – and when you should resist pushing the envelope
- Testing tips and tricks you’ll need to know to make your video email campaigns fly!
Again, welcome to VideoEmail.org. We hope you can make it to this week’s webinar!